Who said lamb is only cooked in leg on Sundays?
lamb meat can be prepared quickly
and lends itself to all desires.The proof is this delicious recipe for lamb wok with pineapple and coconut
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 600 g minced ’lamb (shoulder or leg)
- 1 chopped onion
- 200 g diced fresh pineapple
- 2 tbsp. of raisins
- 1 glass of coconut milk
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Pan-fry the thinly sliced lamb over high heat with the olive oil, season with salt and pepper.
- As soon as it is browned, reserve the meat and keep it warm.
- Sweat the onion, add the pineapple and raisins.
- Cook for 1 min, then deglaze with the coconut milk, reduce slightly.
- Add the meat with the rendered juice, and heat for a few seconds.
- Serve with rice.
Ideal for the office, transported in a bento box, heated for a few minutes in the microwave.
Enjoy your meal !
Photo credit: © N. Louis