Since the plancha is in fashion, let's discover a trendy but also delicious recipe, the marinière mussels a la plancha.
Easy to prepare, this recipe also offers a friendly and original side.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 2 kg of mussels
- 1 branch of celery
- 2 onions
- 2 shallots
- 20 cl of dry white wine
- Salt pepper
Recipe for marinated mussels a la plancha
The recipe for marinated mussels a la plancha may be similar to the traditional casserole recipe, but here the cooking differs and therefore the taste is also quite different.
- Start by washing the mussels thoroughly
- Peel and then clean all the vegetables
- Mince the onions and shallots
- Cut the celery stalk into very small pieces
Meanwhile, heat the plancha
- Sauté the onions, shallots and celery first without browning them because they must remain crisp
- Salt, pepper
- Add the mussels, turning everything regularly to cook them evenly
- When all the mussels are open, wet with the white wine
- Cook for another 1 min
- Serve immediately
The marinated mussels a la plancha can naturally be served with fries or any
Enjoy your meal !