You want to make a fresh and fragrant starter or small aperitif glasses for a cocktail, here is the recipe for cucumber gazpacho with fresh mint.
Both simple to make and delicious to taste, this recipe should wow your guests!
Ingredients of the cucumber gazpacho for 4 people:
Cucumber is a vegetable that can be found from May to September, which makes it more of a summer recipe.
- 1 cucumber
- 1 twenty sheets of mint fresh
- 2 Bulgarian yogurt or a Fjord
- Lime juice (1/2 lemon)
- 1 small clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 dash of sherry vinegar
- Salt pepper
Fresh mint cucumber gazpacho recipe
- Start by washing the cucumber
- Peel the cucumber lengthwise, leaving about a strip of 2
- Remove the seeds if there are any.
- Cut the cucumber into small cubes
- Chop half of the mint (about 10 leaves)
- Chop the garlic
Then you have to put all the ingredients in a small bowl (cucumber, yogurt, mint, lemon juice, garlic, olive oil and sherry vinegar) to marinate.
- We will let this preparation marinate for 6 to 12 hours (this step is not essential but allows better mixing of the aromas and flavors)
- We then put everything in the blender
- We rectify with salt and pepper
- Leave to rest for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- It is served in verrines or even in soup plates if it is a starter.
As a decoration we use the remaining mint leaves and possibly small diced cucumber that you have kept.
- It can be served with small toasted toasts lightly scented with garlic.
Enjoy your meal !