Delicately spiced up with Epoisse, this potato and zucchini gratin with epoisses is a real delight.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 500 g of potatoes
- 2 to 3 courgettes (depending on size)
- 250 g of fish
- 30 cl of fresh cream (30% fat)
- 10 g semi-salted butter
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- Salt pepper
Potato and zucchini au gratin
- Peel, wash and cut the potatoes into thin slices.
- Wash the skin, cut the ends of the courgettes. Cut them into slices and pre-steam them for 3 to 4 minutes. Drain them.
- Scrape the skin off the throat. Cut the cheese into slices.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th.6).
- Butter a gratin dish, season the bottom of the dish. Spread a layer of potatoes, cover with zucchini, season. Add chunks of episodis and cream. Repeat the operation until all the ingredients are used up and depending on the height of your dish.
- Bake and cook for 40 to 45 minutes. The surface should brown.
Photo: C. Herlédan