Making spring rolls at home is quite possible, and it's even a relatively easy dish to make when you have all the ingredients.
A staple of Asian dishes, here is the recipe for crab spring rolls.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 200 g of crab in crumbs
- 100 g lean ground pork
- 45 g soy vermicelli
- 12 spring rolls (rice cakes)
- 1 carrot grated
- 1 clovegarlic
- 1 small onion
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 2 cc of mint fresh chopped
Crab spring rolls recipe:
The success of this crab spring roll recipe lies above all in the preparation of the stuffing.
- Pass the bean sprouts in hot water
- In a bowl, combine the crab, pork and vermicelli
- Add the grated carrot, crushed garlic and finely chopped onion, then the bean sprouts
- Mix everything then season with ginger, mint and soy sauce according to your taste
- Soak the spring rolls for a few seconds in a plate filled with slightly sweetened water
- Place the leaf in a tea towel, place the stuffing in the middle
- Roll the sheet on itself then fold the sides inwards
Cooking spring rolls:
- Heat a frying bath.
- Dip the crab rolls and brown them on each side
- When the spring rolls are golden on all sides, place them on absorbent paper
The spring rolls are stored in the refrigerator for a few days because it is quite possible to reheat your spring rolls a few minutes before serving, in a pan over moderate heat and a little fat.
Enjoy your meal !