Here is a staple of Mediterranean stuffed dishes, the stuffed zucchini. Tasty, light and easy to cook, you will be won over by this recipe.
Preparation time : 15 min
Cooking time : 35 mins
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 beautiful courgettes round (or 8 small)
- 400 g minced beef
- 1 clovegarlic
- 1 beautiful onion
- 1 egg
- 1 slice of bread
- Olive oil
- Salt pepper
Beef Stuffed Zucchini Recipe
This recipe is prepared quickly, only the cooking time should make you wait before feasting ...
- Start by cleaning the courgettes well
- Remove the hat
- Remove the pulp then remove the seeds to keep only the seedless part
- Crush the pulp
- Peel the garlic and onion and finely chop them
In a salad bowl,
- Mix the beef with the onions, garlic and crushed zucchini pulp
- Crumble the breadcrumbs then mix
- Salt, pepper
- fill each zucchini with its stuffing
- Cover with the hat
Preheat the oven to 180 °,
- Brush a baking dish with olive oil
- Arrange the stuffed zucchini in the dish
- Bake for 35 min
Serve hot with a good salad for example ...
Enjoy your meal !