The recipe for sea bass with tomatoes, lemon and potatoes is at the same time full of freshness, fragrant and deliciously flavored.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 pieces of sea bass fillets of 150 g (also called sea bass)
- 1 kg of new potatoes
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 1 clovegarlic
- juice of 2 lemons
- 4 sheets of laurel
- 1⁄2 tsp. to c. ground coriander
- 1⁄2 tsp. paprika
- 300 g of Cherry tomatoes yellow and red
- 1 C. black seed
- Olive oil
- Salt pepper
In the base of the tagine,
- Combine the peeled and halved potatoes, crushed garlic, chopped cilantro, lemon juice, bay leaf, cilantro, paprika, 2 tbsp. olive oil and the cherry tomatoes.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add 10 cl of water. Cover and cook over very low heat for 50 minutes, checking that the preparation does not stick. Add a little water if necessary.
- Place the fillets in the tagine, salt and pepper, sprinkle with a drizzle of oil. Cover and continue cooking for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with black seed just before serving.
Enjoy your meal !
Visual credit: Le Creuset - Borgerhoff & Lamberigts