Melon and avocado go hand in hand and even pair perfectly in this melon and avocado carpaccio recipe, which is as easy as it is quick to make.
As a starter or for a light and slimming meal, this carpaccio is full of freshness.
Ingredients for 4 persons:
- 2 melons
- 2 lawyers
- 6c. tablespoons of neutral oil
- 2 lemons
- 2 tbsp. coffee sugar
- 4 pinches of salt
- 6 pinches of pepper
- 2 pinches of sweet paprika
- 4 Cherry tomatoes
- 4 branches of chervil
Melon and Avocado Carpaccio Recipe
- Peel, empty and slice the melons into thin slices (no more than 2mm thick). Divide them in rosettes on 4 plates.
- Cut the avocados in half, pit them and slice them.
- Drizzle them with the juice of a lemon to keep them from darkening.
- Arrange them in rosettes on the melon slices.
Prepare the vinaigrette:
- In a bowl, dissolve the sugar in the juice of the second lemon.
- Salt and pepper.
- Add the paprika, then the oil and emulsify well.
- Divide the vinaigrette evenly between the plates.
- Place a cherry tomato in the center of each plate and sprinkle with finely chopped chervil sprigs.
Read also: health benefits and virtues of melon
Photo credit: Cedus