A must-have for salads, the recipe for potato salad with cream is both delicious and deliciously flavored.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 750 g of potatoes
- 150 g heavy cream
- 5 cl of cider vinegar
- 100 g of cooked rib dish (or bacon)
- 5 strands of parsley
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Potato salad with cream
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook the potatoes for about 20 minutes. Drain and let cool for 2 hours.
- In a small bowl, pour the cream, vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Slice the meat.
- Wash and mince the parsley.
- Cut the potatoes into slices, place them in cups alternating with the meat.
- Sprinkle with parsley and cream.
Serve the rest of the cream in a small jar.
Find out more about the potato
In Europe, France is the third largest producer of potatoes conservation and leader of
exports. Each year, more than 1.5 million tricolor potatoes supply the Spanish, Italian, Belgian, Portuguese markets ...
Round, elongated, yellow, red, early, early, potatoes, there is something for everyone!
Childrens favorite vegetables, there are many ways to cook them.
To achieve smooth and consistent mash or crispy fries, prefer tender-fleshed potatoes, called "consumption". This variety is also suitable for soups, stews and baked apples.
To prepare them in field dress, sautéed or in mixed salads, firm-fleshed potatoes are recommended for their good resistance to cooking: steamed or hash browns.
Read also: health benefits and virtues of potatoes
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel