Treat yourself to this delicious crumble recipe for apricot and cottage cheese butter cookies.
A recipe as easy as it is quick to make!
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 250 g of white cheese
- 250 g heavy cream
- 2 egg whites
- 110 g sugar
- 100 g of small butter
- 80 g butter
- 30 g flour
- 450 g ofapricot in syrup
- 30 g of honey
Break the butter cookies and mix them with the flour and melted butter.
With a spoon, form small piles on a sheet of baking paper and bake for 15 minutes (th 5-150 °).
- Whip the cream with the cottage cheese.
- Beat the egg whites, adding the sugar, then add them to the cottage cheese / cream mixture.
- Heat the honey in a pan then sear the apricot mumps for about 2 minutes.
- Place the apricots at the bottom of the glass.
- Cover with foam to of the glass.
- Place the glasses in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Before serving, cover with small pieces of butter.
Enjoy your meal !