You like freshness, the mixture of fruits and you are rather fond of slimming desserts, then here is a delicious fruit salad with melon, strawberries and kiwis.
Both good and very decorative, this assortment of fruits should be unanimous around the table!
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 2 melons
- 250 g of strawberries
- 4 kiwi fruit
Fruit salad recipe with melon, strawberries and kiwis
This fruit salad only takes a few minutes to prepare and can be served as a dessert as well as an appetizer as an appetizer by pricking each fruit with a toothpick.
- Start by thoroughly cleaning the strawberries which will be eaten fresh
- Stem the strawberries
- Peel the kiwis
- Cut the melons in half and, using a spoon, remove the seeds.
- Remove part of the flesh to enlarge the central part to accommodate the fruits
- Then cut the melon so as to form triangular edges as in the photo above
- Cut the fruit into even sized pieces
- Arrange the pieces of fruit inside the melon
The salad is then ready to be served, if you need to keep it for a few hours, put it in the refrigerator while waiting.
Enjoy your meal !
Read also: health benefits and virtues of melon