Ideal with a good lettuce, these ham and Emmental shell nuggets are as easy as they are quick to make, for a complete meal.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 300 g leftover shellfish
- 2 slices of white ham
- 50 g grated Emmental
- 100 g of cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 8 tbsp. breadcrumbs
- 5 tbsp. of sunflower oil
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Shellfish croquettes with ham and Emmental
- Place the shells in a chopper, finely chop them.
- Slice the ham.
- In a salad bowl, pour the chopped shells, add the Emmental.
Pour in the cream cheese, sliced ham and egg. Season. Mix well.
- In a plate, spread the breadcrumbs. Form croquettes and roll them in breadcrumbs.
- In a frying pan, heat the oil, place the patties in it, cook until they are crispy. Keep warm when entering the oven.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel