Fresh and deliciously flavored, this haddock in a glass, kiwi and cream cheese is a real treat.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 fillet of haddock
- 3 kiwi fruit
- 1 tbsp. black sesame
- gomasio (at convenience)
- 100 g of cream cheese
- 1 lime juice
- A few strands of chive
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon of argan oil
- Freshly ground pepper
Verrines of fresh cheese with haddock and kiwis
- Dice the haddock.
- Peel and dice the kiwis.
- In a salad bowl, mix the sesame seeds, gomasio and pepper.
- In another bowl, place the cream cheese. Pour in the mixture of sesame seeds, gomasio and pepper. Roll the cream cheese in the preparation to coat it well. Cover with a film, then place in the fridge, time to finish the verrines.
- In a salad bowl, combine: the diced kiwis, lime juice, minced haddock and chopped chives. Season with pepper. Mix.
- In verrines, alternately arrange the contents of the kiwi / haddock salad bowl and the cream cheese, then drizzle with argan oil.
Serve very chilled, garnished with gomasio.
Find out more about the haddock
Known under the names of saint-pierre, ass, bourricot ... the haddock is none other than the succulent haddock, in its smoked form.
A delicate fish that evolves near the sandy bottoms of the North Atlantic and the North Sea, it is appreciated for its fine, flaky flesh, which is easy to digest. Smoky, its flesh is soft and more pronounced, reinforced by a woody note.
Often served with potatoes or spinach, it's excellent drizzled with a squeeze of lemon, topped with a white sauce or simply topped with melted butter.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: A. Roche