Delicious and gourmet, these Bonne Maman® Gooseberry Jelly Trays are as easy as they are quick to make.
Here is the recipe step by step ...
Ingredients (for 24 trays):
- 4 eggs
- 100g caster sugar
- 100g of flour
- A little butter for the mussels
- Bonne Maman Gooseberry Jelly
Preheat the oven at thermostat 6 (180 ° C).
- Beating egg whites.
- Mix the egg yolks with the sugar and blanch the mixture.
- Add the flour.
- Gently fold the egg whites.
- Butter and fill the tray molds.
Bake for 10 - 15 minutes.
After cooking, out of the oven, form a hollow in the center of the tray with the back of a teaspoon.
Fill the trays with Bonne Maman Gooseberry Jelly.
The little ones will have a blast.
Photo credit: Bonne Maman / Matthieu Langrand and Chloë Sommelet