Full of freshness and exoticism, this salad with shrimp, tomatoes, carrot, exotic fruits and soy sauce is exquisite.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 150 g of brown rice
- 8 cooked shrimps
- 1 kiwi
- 1 orange
- 4 slices of canned pineapple
- 1 grated carrot
- 100 g of cherry tomatoes
- some salad leaves
- 3 pinches of Espelette pepper
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 3 tbsp. orange juice
- 1 tbsp. tablespoon of argan oil
- 1 stirred yogurt
- Coarse salt, fleur de sel
- In a saucepan, boil some water, salt with coarse salt and cook the rice for the time indicated on the package. Drain and let cool (about 1 hour).
- Peel and cut the shrimp into cubes.
- Peel and dice the kiwi.
- Cut the orange raw and dice the flesh.
- Rinse the pineapple and dice the slices.
- Pour the well-drained rice into a salad bowl, add the kiwi, pineapple, orange, grated carrot, cherry tomatoes, shrimp, salad and chili. Mix.
- In a bowl, arrange the soy sauce, orange juice, argan oil and yogurt. Toss and season the salad.
- Adjust the seasoning with fleur de sel and chili if necessary.
Find out more ...
Stirred yoghurt : Stirred yogurt is actually normal, plain yogurt that is machine-stirred to give it that soft, creamy texture. It therefore contains the same nutritional benefits as normal yogurt, an excellent source of protein and calcium.
Complete rice : Containing proteins, amino acids, antioxidants, insoluble fibers ... brown rice is a food rich in vital elements, essential for the proper development of the body.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel