Simple, quick and terribly delicious, the apple-rhubarb crumble with custard is a dessert that should win everyone's approval!
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 3 apples,
- 300 g of rhubarb
- 100 g of soft butter + 20 g for the dish
- 100g sugar
- 70 g ground almonds
- 150 g flour
- ½ lemon juice
- ½ tsp. to c. ofcinnamon
- 1 box of Gloria Cuisine custard.
- Discover all our crumble recipes
Apple-rhubarb and custard crumble recipe
Turn on the oven to 240 ° C (th. 8).
- Butter a baking dish.
- Peel the apples then cut them into pieces.
- Brown them in a pan with a little butter for 5 min.
- Wash the rhubarb, cut it into pieces and add them to the apples.
- Leave to cook for a few minutes while stirring.
- Put the fruit in the dish and pour the lemon juice over it.
- Combine the flour, sugar and almond powder with the soft butter cut into pieces with your fingertips to obtain a grainy paste.
- Spread it over the fruit in an even layer.
- Put in the oven and cook for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve warm with the custard.
You can add raspberries to the mixture to vary the flavors.
Visual credits: © Gloria / C. Iwanon