Here is a perfect marriage between early potatoes and cod, accompanied by delicious aromatic herbs, an ideal salad to enjoy in summer.
A recipe from Jean-Pierre Coffe
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 1 section of cod (600 g) taken from the part near the head
- 12 small potatoes early vegetables
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 lettuce
- 1 bowl of mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. of capers
- 3 tbsp. tablespoon oftarragon
- Parsley and chervil chopped
- 1 liter of court bouillon
- Salt and pepper
New potato salad recipe with cod
Poach the cod 15 to 18 min in a court-bouillon (if you don't have court-bouillon, use 1 liter of water with a handful of coarse salt and 2 tbsp of tarragon vinegar).
- Check the cooking.
- Remove the skin and bones.
Steam the potatoes without peeling them.
Peel, seed and cut the tomatoes into cubes.
Wash and drain the lettuce, cut it into strips.
Salt and pepper this chiffonade. Mix and divide it in the center of 6 plates.
In a salad bowl,
- Combine the peeled and sliced potatoes, the stripped cod, the herbs, capers, tomatoes and mayonnaise.
- Check the seasoning.
- Place the contents of the salad bowl on the chiffonade.
Enjoy your meal !
Photo credit: CNIPT