A quick meal, ideas for a tapas aperitif, here is the delicious recipe for guacamole tacos.
Preparation : 20 min
Cooking : 3 h
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 100 g canned chickpeas 100 g bananas
- 50 g of flax seeds
- 50g allspice chia seeds (to taste)
- 10 cl of water
- 2 tbsp. agave syrup
- 1⁄2 lemon
- 1 small new onion
- 1 avocado (very ripe)
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper 4 tbsp. tablespoon of liquid cream
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Guacamole tacos recipe
Preparation of tacos:
- In a blender, place the drained chickpeas, banana, flax and chia seeds, spices, water, and agave syrup. Mixer.
- Spread the dough on a baking sheet covered with a sheet of baking paper (or arrange the dough in stainless steel circles).
- Bake for 3 hours at 110 ° C (th. 3/4).
- Right out of the oven, cut the dry pancakes to your liking. Reserve.
For the guacamole:
- Squeeze the lemon half and collect its juice.
- Peel and cut the onion into small pieces.
- Peel and pit the avocado, mash it with a fork, add the lemon juice, cayenne pepper, onion and cream. Season, mix.
- Garnish the tacos with guacamole.
- Season with chilli to taste.
LEARN MORE ...
Originally from the Mediterranean basin, chickpeas are legumes that can be eaten cooked or soaked beforehand, like dried beans.
Essential ingredient of couscous, it is also present in many Spanish (hotpot…) and southern dishes. Delicious in stews, salads, gratins and stews, it is also made into flour ...
- Read also : the original guacamole recipe
Recipe: A. Beauvais Photo: F. Hamel