Fresh, light and easy to prepare, the recipe for young vegetable tartare with ewe's Greuihl is an ideal starter or appetizer.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 400 g of ewe's Greuihl
- 1 carrot
- 1 branch of celery
- 1 pepper red
- 1 green pepper
- 1 Black radish
- 1 red onion
- 6 radish red
- 50 g butter
- 2 cl of sesame oil
- 2 cl of olive oil
- 2 cl of balsamic vinegar
- 1 orange
- 1 bunch of chive
- Guérande sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
Young vegetable tartare with ewe Greuihl
- Peel the carrot and red onion.
- Wash all the vegetables.
- Remove stems from the peppers.
- Cut the vegetables into small cubes.
- In a skillet, brown half the onion and half the peppers in the butter. Leave to cook for a few minutes.
In a salad bowl,
- Gather raw vegetables, cooked vegetables and cheese.
- Salt and pepper.
- Mold this mixture and set aside in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Peel the orange. Lift the quarters with a knife. Collect the juice.
- In a small bowl, combine the orange juice, balsamic vinegar, sesame oil and olive oil.
- Add the orange wedges in small pieces.
When ready to serve, unmold the young vegetable tartare.
Garnish with the orange wedge vinaigrette. Decorate with a few sprigs of chives.
If you can't find sheep's milk Greuihl, you can make this young vegetable tartare with faisselle.
This tartare of young vegetables can be enjoyed with a nice toast of toast.
Peel raw : remove the skin of a citrus fruit (lemon, orange, grapefruit) to remove both the rind and the white skin covering the flesh. No skin should remain on the pulp.
Recipe: V. Poussard, Photo: S. Thommeret