Deliciously scented, this recipe for chicken papillote with cream and lime butter is also easy to make.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 chicken cutlets
- 1 courgette
- 20 cl of liquid cream
- Salt pepper
Lemon zest butter
- 60 g semi-salted butter
- 1 lime
- 1 shallot
Chicken papillote with cream, lime butter
For the lemon zest butter:
- Peel and finely mince the shallot.
- Wash the lemon, prepare zest. In a salad bowl, work the softened butter, add the shallot and lemon zest.
- Place cling film on your work surface. Pour the butter mixture in the center. Close the cling film by working the butter in foil.
- Put in the freezer for 10 minutes.
For the chicken papillote:
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (th. 6/7).
- Wash the courgette. Using a peeler, cut thin slices (like tagliatelle).
- Strip the chicken cutlets and cut them into pieces.
- Take a large sheet of baking paper, arrange the pieces of chicken and the zucchini tagliatelle. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the pieces of butter with lemon zest, place them on the foil. Pour a drizzle of liquid cream then close the foil.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 180 ° C (th.6), cook for 25 minutes.
- Variations to this papillote: you can replace the chicken escalope with turkey fillet or escalope, a fillet of white fish or a salmon fillet.
Softened butter : soft butter that has been worked until the appearance of a consistency close to that of an ointment. Before working it, put the butter for one to two hour (s) at room temperature.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: C. Herlédan