Treat yourself to this delicious creamy and gourmet recipe with this pork tenderloin with Munster cream.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 2 onions
- 1 tbsp. tablespoon of parsley
- 15 g semi-salted butter
- 2 tbsp. oil soup
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 8 cl of white wine
- 100 g of munster
- 30 cl of liquid cream (30% fat)
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Pork tenderloin with Munster cream
- Peel and mince the onions.
- Remove the leaves, wash and chop the parsley.
- In a casserole dish, heat the butter and oil, brown the filet mignon on all sides, season. During cooking, add and sweat the onions. Cook covered for 20 to 30 minutes over low heat. Remove the meat, let it rest on a rack when entering the oven.
- Remove the onions and remove the excess fat from the casserole dish, pour in the white wine. Reduce slightly then incorporate the munster cut into small pieces and the cream. Mix and cook over low heat (do not boil) until the cheese melts.
- Cut the filet mignon into slices.
- On a hot plate, arrange 1 to 2 slices of filet mignon, pour a string of Munster sauce and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Do not boil the sauce again once the munster is incorporated so as not to dissociate the fat.
Slice : cut into thin slices.
Reduce : evaporate a liquid to concentrate the flavor of a food by bringing it to a boil.
Sweat : remove the vegetation water from a vegetable by gently heating it without coloring in a fatty substance in order to concentrate the flavors.
Calories per person: 200.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel