Here is a nice dessert idea to make with and for children, with this winter snowman with Swiss cookies and candied fruit.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 8 little Swiss
- 6 tbsp. 1 teaspoon liquid cream (30% fat)
- 2 tbsp. powdered sugar
- 50 g of candied red and green fruits
- 2 tbsp. chocolate sprinkle
- In a salad bowl, place the Swiss cookies, the cream and the sugar. Whisk and divide into 4 individual cups.
- Cut the candied fruit in half. Decorate each of the cups, sprinkle with chocolate sprinkles.
- Serve chilled!
- The winter man can be served with biscuits or almond tiles.
- The little Swiss can be replaced by a fromage blanc.
Photo: C. Herlédan