Here is a tasty and creamy recipe with this potato and parsnip soup, ideal in fall or winter, both as a starter or for a light dinner by the fire.
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 500 gr of potato
- 500 gr of parsnip
- 2 beautiful onions
- 50 cl of chicken broth
- 25 cl of sour cream
- 1 large knob of butter
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Potato and parsnip velouté recipe
Start by peeling then cleaning all the vegetables, potatoes and parsnips.
- Cut the vegetables into small cubes
- Peel and mince the onion
In a Dutch oven,
- Melt the butter and add the chopped onions
- Sweat the onions for 2 minutes over medium heat
- Add the chicken broth
- Add the vegetables and cook for 15 minutes
- Check the cooking with a sharp knife, it should sink in without problem
- Mix everything
- Add the sour cream (the amount can be adapted according to your taste or your diet ...)
- Mix again
- Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper
Serve the velvety of hot potato and parsnip ...
Enjoy your meal !