Here is a delicious spring recipe with these red mullet with roasted spring vegetables and passion vinaigrette.
Ingredients for 10 people:
- 20 medium-sized red mullet fillets
- Puget Olive Oil The Powerful Green
- 5 tomatoes
- 1 bunch of carrots tops
- 2 bulbs of fennel
- 200 g of potatoes
- 2 passion fruit
- 2 podsgarlic
- 1 small bunch of parsley dish
- 100 g of pine nuts.
Red mullet, spring vegetables, passion vinaigrette
Preheat the oven thermostat 5
- Wash and peel all the vegetables except the potatoes.
- Remove the stems from the tomatoes and cut them in half.
- Using a knife, remove the core of the fennel and cut it into 1 cm strips against the grain.
- Cut the potatoes into 1 cm rounds, cut the carrot tops and mince the garlic.
In a hot pan with a drizzle of Puget olive oil,
- Sear the ½ tomatoes on the flesh side until they are well grilled, then place them in a dish.
- Do the same for the potatoes.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil to the pan and brown the carrots, garlic and fennel for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Season and place everything in the dish and keep in the oven.
Cut the passion fruit in half, then using a teaspoon, empty the pulp into a bowl with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, pine nuts and the bunch of freshly chopped flat-leaf parsley. Season with salt, pepper and mix.
On a non-stick baking sheet, place the red mullet fillets skin side down. Season with salt and pepper then put in the oven for 5 minutes.
Place the red mullet fillets on the plates, garnish with roasted vegetables and drizzle with passion vinaigrette.