An ideal accompaniment to fish and white meats, this vegetable mousse is a bowl of freshness and smoothness.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 300 g of courgettes
- 300 g of broccoli
- 2 eggs
- 70 cl of liquid cream
- Freshly ground pepper
Vegetable, zucchini and broccoli mousse recipe
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th.6)
- Wash and cut the vegetables.
- In two large pots of boiling salted water, cook the broccoli and English zucchini.
- Drain the vegetables, pass them through a vegetable mill.
In a pot,
- Pour in the vegetable puree and dry it over low heat with a spatula.
Heat the water for the double boiler.
In a small bowl,
- Beat the eggs and cream, season with turmeric, salt and pepper.
- Pour over the vegetable puree, mix well, adjust the seasoning if necessary.
Pour the preparation into verrines or other containers.
Cook in a bain-marie for 30 minutes.
As a starter or as an accompaniment to a dish, these little vegetable mousses are delicious!
Learn more about broccoli
Broccoli, 92% water, is a low-energy food, but it has many minerals.
For cooking, it must have fine grains, firm and tight heads, very green, drawing a little blue or purple.
Gardening: growing broccoli well
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: C. Herlédan