Here is a Parmentier revisited with tuna and parsnip with old mimolette, a real delight!
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 800 g of parsnip
- 1 beet cooked
- 3 onions new
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 large can of tuna in oil
- 30 g of old mimolette
- 1 tsp. tablespoon of coriander
- 20 cl of whole milk
- 15 cl of liquid cream
- 60 g salted butter
- 2 pinch of Espelette pepper
Parmentier of tuna with parsnips and old mimolette
Preheat the oven to 150 ° C (th.5).
- Wash, remove the leaves and chop the coriander.
- Peel, wash and chop the onions.
- Peel and dice the beetroot.
- Peel and wash the parsnips. Place them in a pot of cold water.
Bring to a boil, salt with coarse salt and cook until tender. Drain and mash them. Stir in the hot milk and the butter in pieces. Season, mix.
- Place the eggs in a pot of water, bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes. Refresh under cold water and peel. Let cool and chop the eggs.
- Crumble the tuna, place it in a salad bowl with the chopped eggs, onions, beetroot and coriander. Season.
- In large verrines, place a layer of parsnip purée, cover with a layer of the contents of the salad bowl. Cover with a layer of mash.
Sprinkle with grated mimolette and pour a dash of liquid cream.
- Bake and cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Parsnips can be replaced with potatoes and beets can be replaced with 1/2 green pepper and 1/2 red pepper.
Chop: cut into small cubes.
Recipe: T. Debéthune, Photo: C. Herlédan