As a starter or as an aperitif, surprise your guests with these delicious lamb mini-cake with olives and zucchini.
A recipe as easy as it is quick to make!
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 150 g small dicelamb (shoulder or leg)
- 1 courgette
- 250g of flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 packet of dry yeast
- 5 cl of olive oilolive
- 10 cl of milk
- 80 g black or green olives
- 30 g grated Emmental
- Salt and pepper
Mini lamb cake with olives and zucchini
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th. 6).
- Sear the diced lamb over high heat for 2 min with a drizzle of olive oil and the diced zucchini.
- Season with salt and pepper.
In a salad bowl,
- Combine the flour, eggs, baking powder, oil, milk with a mixer, then add the coarsely chopped olives, Emmental and the lamb / zucchini mixture.
- Fill to 3/4 of the buttered and floured molds.
- Bake for 15 min.
Enjoy your meal !
Photo credit: © N. Louis