Treat yourself to this delicious recipe for porcini pie accompanied by glazed onions, Roquefort cheese and walnuts.
Difficulty : easy
Preparation time : 20 min
Cooking time : 57 min
Ingredients for 8 people:
For the dough:
- 180g of integral flour
- 1.5 tbsp of oil nuts
- 125g / 1 natural yogurt (soy possible)
- 1 tsp of Guérande salt
- 2 tbsp of hot water
- 2 turns of a pepper mill (finely ground)
For the tart base:
- 1 tbsp of cream soy cooked
- 20g cheese Roquefort
For garnish :
- 20 fresh porcini mushrooms or 500g frozen porcini mushrooms
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 large yellow onions
- ½ tbsp walnut oil
- 1 tbsp of agave syrup
- 2 tbsp cooking soy cream
- 2 tbsp walnuts, shelled and crushed
Porcini, glazed onion, roquefort and walnut tart recipe
First, prepare the dough.
- In a salad bowl, pour the flour.
- Make a well in the center.
- In another bowl, dilute the salt in the hot water.
- Pour in the center of the first bowl.
- Add the yogurt, oil and pepper.
- Mix with your fingertips.
- Knead until you can form a homogeneous dough, which does not stick to the fingers but remains supple to the touch.
- Cover with cling film and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Put your oven to preheat at 200 ° / Th. 7.
- Prepare the sauce to brush the bottom of the pie.
- In a bowl, mash the cheese with a fork, then add 1 tbsp of cooking soy cream.
- Clean the porcini mushrooms if they are fresh: Wash the mushrooms. Peel the foot, cut it into thin slices.
- Remove the mousse, cut the hat into pieces.
- In a large sauté pan, over high heat, put them to dry. They will release a lot of water. Let reduce until all the water has evaporated, about 15 minutes.
- Peel the garlic clove. Degerm it. Pass it through a chopper or mince it very finely. Add to the sauté pan. Mix and cook for 2 minutes over medium heat. Reserve.
- Peel and cut the onions into quarters. Heat the oil over medium heat. Then add the onion. Salt and pepper. Cook, while stirring, for 8 minutes to obtain the start of coloring.
- Add the agave syrup, then cook for another 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add 2 tbsp cooking soy cream and the porcini mushrooms previously browned in garlic. Sauté for 2 minutes. Reserve.
- Roll the dough between two baking sheets and place the dough in the mold. Pierce leaves and thickness of dough with a fork.
- Install the baking balls in your mold. Bake for 10 minutes of cooking. The edges are going to be slightly harsh, but hardly won't be golden, they don't have to be. Shell and crush the nuts.
- Keep a whole kernel for the central decoration of the pie.
- Remove the pie crust from the oven, remove the baking balls and the top baking sheet.
- Brush the bottom of the pie with the cheese, then evenly distribute the pan-fried mushrooms and onions.
- Be careful not to stir the ingredients too much once installed in the pan or the basting may concentrate in part of the pie.
- Sprinkle with the crushed walnuts and position the central kernel.
- Bake the tart for 20 minutes at 200 ° halfway up the oven.
Use a spoon at the start of kneading the dough so you don't have sticky fingers.
So that the pie (and especially the dough) does not dry out too much during cooking, place a container filled with water in the bottom of your oven.
You can add some broken nuts in your dough, for a more greedy side.
Menu ideas : To serve with a salad of chewed up, orendives, accompanied by some beets
To add a little gluttony : add a few walnuts.
Find this recipe and many others on Laurie's blog, light, healthy and organic cuisine: http://craquez-sans-consequence.blogspot.fr/
See you very soon, Culinarily yours,