Easy and quick to prepare, this marshmallow-based dessert is also a gourmet recipe and ideal to finish the meal without forcing yourself ...
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 70 g semi-salted butter
- 300 g of marshmallow
- 80 g of puffed rice cake
- 100 g of chocolate black
- 50 g of praline chocolate
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter and marshmallow over low heat.
- Crumble the rice cakes.
- Prepare a dish lined with baking paper.
- As soon as the marshmallow and butter mixture is homogeneous, mix with the crumbled puffed rice and quickly pour into the dish. Spread the preparation evenly.
- Melt the two chocolates in a bain-marie, mix them then pour over the marshmallow mixture. Chill for 1 hour.
When ready to serve, cut squares and enjoy!
As the last food-wine pairing section, choosing the marshmallow is a real challenge. So let's take the opportunity to raise our glass together to this column which, I hope, will have shown you how to build the alliances that suit you.
A glass of Clairette de Die tradition for lovers of vigor of course, or a Muscat of Saint Jean de Minervois for those who love the refuge of sweetness.
In any case, it was a pleasure for me to guide you in this research which must remain fun and driven by the concern of satisfying your guests and yourself. Hoping that this pleasure was shared ...
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel