Beautiful and greedy, you will see, no one will be able to resist it!
Quick and easy, here is the pear and chocolate tart.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 800 g of pears
- 80 g semi-salted butter
- 80 g brown sugar
- 80 g flour
- 200 g of nuggets chocolate.
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th. 6).
- Roll out the shortcrust pastry, place it in a pie mold.
- Prick the bottom and edges with a fork.
- Place the mold in the fridge.
- Peel and cut the pears into pieces.
- In a bowl, place the butter cut into pieces, the sugar and the flour, form the crumble.
- Take out the mold, arrange the pear pieces, add the chocolate chips and sprinkle with the crumble.
- Bake and cook for 40 minutes.
When ready to serve, add a spoonful of crème fraîche or whipped cream to each portion.
To be enjoyed warm or cold.
Enjoy your meal !
Visuals credit: © CNIEL