If there's an easy winter recipe to make, it's oven-roasted vegetables.
It’s even one of the best ways to cook root vegetables, and also a delicious way to make them.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 carrots
- 4 small parsnip
- 4 turnips
- 4 shallots
- 4 podsgarlic
- A few sprigs of rosemary
- Olive oil
Oven-roasted vegetables recipe
The choice of vegetables will be important in the cooking time. Using small vegetables, the cooking time will be around 45 minutes at 180 °.
- Start by preheating the oven to 180 °
- Peel and wash all the vegetables
- Depending on the size of the vegetables, you can also cut them in half, especially the turnips, but it is preferable to leave the carrots and parsnips whole.
- Peel the shallots and garlic which you will keep whole
- On a large baking sheet or large gratin dish, generously oil the bottom with olive oil
- Arrange the vegetables so that they don't overlap
- Sprinkle with rosemary and shallots
- Pour a drizzle of olive oil over all the vegetables on top
- Bake and cook for 45 min, turning the vegetables regularly
Roasted vegetables can be served with poultry, a good roast but also with fatty fish such as salmon.
Enjoy your meal !