Looking for an easy and quick chocolate puck or mendiants dessert recipe, here is Lindt's delicious recipe.
Preparation time : 30 mm
Ingredients for 30 beggars:
- 200 gr of Lindt Universal Chocolate
- Toppings of your choice: Pieces of dried fruit (hazelnut, pistachio, walnut, almond), broken biscuits (gavotte, crêpe lace, palm tree, galette, madeleine), gingerbread or coconut powder, colored sugar decoration, other ideas following inspirations: candies, smarties, ...
- A container for chocolate
- A wooden or plastic spatula
- A tablespoon or a small ladle
Chocolate mendiants recipe
- Melt the chocolate slowly, without overheating it.
- Place a stainless steel plate or your baking sheet in the fridge beforehand (1/2 hour before).
- Place a sheet of baking paper on the baking sheet.
- With a small spoon, place chocolate drops on the sheet (2 to 3 spoons per pallet).
- Between each puck, vibrate the baking sheet so that the chocolate spreads evenly and forms a nice puck.
- Place dried fruit on top of chocolate before it hardens.