The soup with radish, parsley and potato tops is as easy as it is quick to make.
Ready in 20 minutes, you will enjoy a real bowl of freshness and an original recipe.
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 1 bunch of radish
- 5 small potato ratte type
- A dozen rods of parsley dish
- 1 onion
- 50 cl of chicken broth
- Salt pepper
Radish Leaf Soup Recipe
Here is the recipe with the tops (leaves) of radish, potato, onion and flat parsley.
Note that the tops contain provitamin A and vitamin C as well as iron
- Start by peeling the onion then slicing it
- Wash the radishes and separate the tops (leaves and stems included)
- Wash, peel and cook the potatoes 12 min in boiling salted water
Once the potatoes are cooked,
- Heat a knob of butter with a drizzle of olive oil in a saucepan
- Brown the chopped onion in the pan so as to sweat them and then lightly brown
- Add the radish tops then the potatoes
- Chop the parsley then add it
- Sauté 2 to 3 min
- Pour in the chicken broth
- Mix everything
As a decoration, you can add some radishes in the soup, as in the photo ...
Enjoy your meal !