Penne is delicious pasta with a cylindrical and bevelled shape. Here they are served with a steak of fresh salmon and cherry tomatoes.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 120 g of Cherry tomatoes
- 1.2 l of chicken broth
- 30g butter
- 250 to 300 g of pasta (penne type or others)
- 2 pinches of Espelette pepper
- 8 slices of duck breast dried 15 cl of liquid cream
- 4 paving stones Salmon
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Salmon penne recipe
- Wash and cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Heat the chicken broth.
For the risotto-style pasta:
In a casserole dish,
- Melt the butter, place the pasta in it, add the cherry tomatoes.
- Stir and then add, ladle after ladle, the poultry broth (take care to let the broth evaporate between each ladle) and the Espelette pepper, risotto.
- The pasta should have absorbed the broth.
Add the dried duck breast. Mix. Cream and adjust the seasoning.
In a pan,
- Cook the salmon steaks in the semi-salted butter for 2 minutes on one side and then 1 minute on the other side.
- Adjust seasoning.
LEARN MORE ...
Atlantic, Pacific, wild, farmed, salmon seduces for its pink flesh (by the shrimps on which it feeds), appetizing, generous and succulent, so easy to prepare: in court bouillon, braised, pan-fried, in foil, on a spit, in the oven ...
Butter is mainly made up of fat in milk (82%). It is a good source of vitamin A (important for vision, resistance to infections, growth) and vitamin D. Low fat butter is less rich in fat and therefore also in vitamins A and D.
Recipe: A. Beauvais
Photo: A. Beauvais - F. Hamel