Koulibiac is a delicious crusted dish of Russian origin, made with salmon. Here is our delicious koulibiac recipe with salmon, spinach and Comté.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 block of puff pastry
- 400 g fillet Salmon
- 150 g ofspinachfrozen s
- 50 g white rice
- 200 g of County grated
- 2 shallots chopped
- 15 cl of white wine (Côtes du Jura)
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 egg yolk
- 5 cl of Macvin du Jura
- 20 cl of liquid cream
- Salt pepper
- Gather the wine, lemon juice, half the shallots, salt and pepper, and marinate the salmon in it.
- Cook the rice.
- Sauté the thawed spinach in a pan. Mix them with the rice.
Preheat the oven to 210 ° C (th. 7).
- Roll out the dough into a rectangle shape.
- In the center, spread the rice and spinach, then place the salmon and sprinkle with grated Comté.
- Close by welding the edges well.
- Brown the dough with the beaten egg yolk and bake for 30 min.
- Reduce the marinade in a saucepan with the rest of the shallots and the Macvin.
- Add the cream and paprika and allow to thicken.
- Serve the Koulibiac hot, sliced and topped with the sauce.
Enjoy your meal !
Read also :
- All our salmon recipes
- Our county-based recipes