Treat yourself to this delicious, fresh and easy to prepare vegetarian sandwich for a quick lunch.
Ingredients for the vegetarian sandwich:
- 4 eggs
- 4 breads to garnish
- 2 jars of cheese (garlic and herbs) type Madame Loîc
- A few mesclun leaves
- 60 g of carrots grated
- Freshly ground pepper
Vegetarian sandwich recipe
In a pot of boiling water,
- Cook the eggs for 9 minutes
- Once cooked, place them under cold water and peel them
- Chop them with a knife
Cut the buns in half without going all the way.
- Brush the inside of each loaf with cream cheese.
- Arrange a few salad leaves, then add the grated carrots and chopped eggs.
- Season with pepper and taste.
You can add a cottage cheese sauce to grated carrots.
Recipe: A. Beauvais Photo: F. Hamel