As an aperitif or as a starter, enjoy these tuna rillettes which are as easy as they are quick to prepare and delicious to eat on a toasted bread.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 200 g of tuna in brine
- 2 cc of parsley chiseled
- 1 shallot
- 1 tbsp fresh cream
- 1 tsp of mustard
- 1 small Swiss
- Juice of a fresh lemon
- Salt, pepper (or pink berries)
Homemade tuna rillettes recipe
Made in 5 minutes, the recipe for homemade tuna rillettes can be kept in the fridge for a few hours at most.
- Start by opening the tin of natural tuna, then drain
- Crumble the tuna
- Peel and finely chop the shallot
- Mix the shallot with the lemon juice, salt and marinate for a few minutes
- Mix the tuna with the parsley
- Add the crème fraîche, mustard and the Swiss cheese
- Finally add the chopped shallot and keep in a cool place
Before serving ...
- Toast bread toast
- Spread with the tuna rillettes
An alternative is to replace the parsley with herbs according to the seasons, such as basil, tarragon or even coriander ...
Enjoy your meal !