Enjoy with this homemade potato soup, easy, cheap and quick to make. This delicious velouté will warm up your winter evenings.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 300 g of potatoes
- 80 cl of chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 slices of bread
- 30 g semi-salted butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 20 cl of liquid cream
- Salt, freshly ground pepper.
Wash and peel the potatoes, dice them.
In a pot,
- Heat the broth,
- Add the potatoes and cook over medium heat 20 min.
- Cut the slices of bread into cubes.
In a pan,
- To melt the butter,
- Add the croutons, pepper and brown.
- Beat the egg yolk with the liquid cream.
- Mix the potatoes with the broth.
- Add the cream sauce.
- Adjust seasoning.
Serve this velvety piping hot with the croutons.
Enjoy your meal !