Here is a delicious fall salad with grapes and red cabbage, pear, counted and smoked duck breast.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 200 g of white grapes
- ¼ red cabbage
- 1 pear
- 80 g of Comté
- 1 mesclun for 4 people
- 1 handful of walnut kernels
- 12 slices of dried duck breast
- 3 tbsp. tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp. of sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon nut oil
- Fleur de sel, freshly ground pepper
For the vinaigrette:
Melt the fleur de sel in the vinegar then add pepper and oils.
Wash the grapes.
Wash and mince the red cabbage into thin slices.
Peel and slice the pear into strips.
Crust the cheese and cut it into cubes.
On each plate, arrange the mixed greens, cabbage, grapes, walnut kernels, duck breast and pear.
Drizzle with the vinaigrette and enjoy immediately.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel