Fruity and milky, this pear lassi is a traditional yogurt-based dessert from India and a real treat for the taste buds.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 Pear
- 1 small can of pears in syrup
- 2 stirred yogurts
- 15 cl of semi-skimmed milk
- Vanilla beans
- 30 g semi-salted butter
- 1 tsp. tablespoons of brown sugar
- Peel and cut the pear.
- Drain the pears in syrup, take 2 whole.
- In a blender, pour the yoghurts, pears in syrup, milk and vanilla beans. Mix and reserve in the fridge.
- In a frying pan, melt the butter, arrange the raw pear slices. Cook until lightly browned then pour in the sugar to caramelize.
Serve chilled, with warm pear slices on wooden picks.
Find out more about yogurt
Yogurt : Milk products processed from lactic ferments are called “yogurts”. They are often confused with dairy desserts (rice pudding, flan, etc.) which do not contain any, but which nevertheless consist of at least 50% milk.
Plain, flavored, whole ... yogurt, there is something for everyone!
- The fresh and tasty taste of semi-skimmed milk yogurt is unanimous, whether it is normal, stirred, plain, flavored with all kinds of flavors or with fruit.
- The most greedy also appreciate the whole milk yogurt (milk which has kept its cream), smoother and creamier than the others.
- For those who are watching their weight, there is now a wide choice of low-fat yogurts, called "0%", made from skimmed milk (no fat).
- Finally, drinkable yoghurt, the star of children's snacks, is convenient to transport to be consumed in all circumstances!
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel