Delicious and excellent for your health, carrot juice has many health benefits, whether for rheumatism, arthritis or its effect on intestinal functions.
Combined with orange and lemon, carrot juice is also rich in vitamins.
Ingredients for 1 liter of carrot juice (minimum):
- 1 kg of carrot
- 3 juice oranges
- 1 lemon
- 1 liter of water
Carrot juice recipe
You can opt for organic carrots to make carrot juice without pesticides and other chemicals.
- Start by peeling the carrots and removing the part containing the tops.
- Cut the carrots into pieces.
- Immerse the carrots in the water and bring to a boil.
- When the carrots are cooked, you can easily stick a sharp knife.
- Separate the carrots from the cooking water without throwing in the water as it will be used later.
- Blend the carrots in a blender or blender, adding a little cooking water as you go in order to have a homogeneous puree.
- Pass this preparation through a fine sieve or a Chinese.
- Mix the resulting puree again by adding the cooking water again, then pass again in a mixer or blender.
- Pass the preparation again through a fine sieve or a Chinese.
- You can repeat the operation as often as you have carrots left over.
- Add the juice of the 3 oranges and the lemon.
- Correct the carrot juice by adding water so that it has a liquid content and a taste that you like.
Read also :
- Health benefits and virtues of carrots
- Well cutliver the carrot