Making pear liquor can be a fairly easy exercise as long as you use brandy in your recipe.
But the quality of the pears is also important because the more fleshy and sweet they are, the better your alcohol will be.
Preparation time : 20 min
Difficulty : easy
Ingredients for 1 liter of brandy:
- 1 kg of pears
- 1 l of brandy
- 1 kg of sugar
Pear liquor recipe
This recipe only takes a good 1/4 hour to prepare, but it will have to be stored for at least 6 months ...
- Start by peeling and seed the pears
- Cut the pears in 4
- Arrange the pear quarters in jam jars (glass jars) in the direction of the height without exceeding 4 pieces per jar
- Then pour the brandy
- Sprinkle the sugar evenly over it
- Close the jars well
- Leave to macerate for 6 months without touching it, away from light, humidity and ideally from temperature variations.
After the essential 6 months of maceration ...
- Bottle, filtering the pears and residue well
- Store in the freezer and serve very chilled
Consume in moderation, alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health.