How about revisiting the Spanish recipe for empanadillas ? A persimon kaki, quince paste, a little mint leaves and you're done. Amaze your guests with the originality of this dessert!
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 1 khaki persimon
- 50 grams of paste quince
- 12 disks of ravioli dough
- 1 beaten egg
- Icing sugar
- A few mint leaves
Persimon and quince jelly empanadillas recipe
- Brush the edges of the ravioli dough discs with the beaten egg
- Add the persimmon and the quince paste cut into small strips.
- Close the disc to form a semi-circle and brown in the frying pan.
- Take the empanadillas out of the frying pan.
- Place them for a moment on absorbent paper.
- Then sprinkle them with icing sugar.
- Place the empanadillas on a plate.
- Accompany them with a few mint leaves.
Photo credit of Une: kaki persimon / Alberto Herraiz - El Fogon
Read also: health benefits and virtues of quince
Also check out the recipe: Duo of persimon persimon and marinated Jerusalem artichoke, breaded with dried olive and flavored with mint-mandarin oil