Here's a great idea for an appetizer or appetizer with these mushrooms stuffed with fresh cheese.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 onion
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil
- 6 strands of parsley
- 12 big mushrooms from Paris
- 2 trays of light St Mo? Ret
- 2 slices of white ham
- 6 tbsp. 0% M.F. cottage cheese
- A few mesclun leaves
- Espelette pepper, fleur de sel
- Freshly ground pepper
Mushrooms stuffed with fresh cheese
- Peel and mince the onion. Chop it.
In a pan,
- heat the oil and cook the onion without coloring. Season it.
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th. 6).
- Wash and chop the parsley.
- Clean the mushrooms. Remove the feet.
In a salad bowl,
- Pour in the cream cheese, onions and parsley.
- Season with pepper.
- Add the pre-sliced ham and relax everything with the cottage cheese.
- Adjust the seasoning then garnish the mushroom heads with this preparation.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
Serve the mushrooms with a few mesclun leaves. Sprinkle with fleur de sel and chili.
The fleshy dimension of the mushrooms and the powerful aromas, evoking the vegetal but especially the cellar, which characterize the button mushroom, are honored in this preparation, just tempered by the filling device which mainly brings the sweetness by the onions, the softness and the fruitiness by the cheese.
The freshness of a Marcillac red, itself playing between fruity and vegetal notes, will give relief to the whole while emphasizing the contribution of fresh cheese.
In white, a Chenin, by its liveliness, but also by the notes of gentian and cellar that certain vintages develop in soils such as Co? Teaux du Loir, will be a very happy partner.
Price ideas (in 2014): - Marcillac 4.5 to 12 €
- Co? Teaux du Loir 5 to 30 € M. Chassin
Enjoy your meal !
Recipe: A. Beauvais Photo: F. Hamel