Both crispy and melting in the mouth, dark chocolate cookies are easy to make and terribly delicious.
Ingredients and baking time, here's how to make your chocolate cookies successful.
Preparation : 15 min
Cooking : 10 minutes
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 30 g of whole hazelnuts
- 20 g cashew nuts
- 200 g of chocolate black
- 90 g semi-salted butter
- 130 g brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons of ground hazelnuts
- 180 g flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
Dark chocolate cookies
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th. 6).
- Roughly chop the hazelnuts and cashews.
- Crush the chocolate.
In a pot,
- Just melt the butter with the dark chocolate.
Transfer to a salad bowl.
- Add the brown sugar and whole egg. Mix thoroughly.
- Add the ground hazelnuts, flour and baking powder.
- Mix again and incorporate the crushed dried fruit.
On a non-stick plate,
- Using a spoon, place small piles of cookie dough, being careful to space them enough from each other (the dough spreads out when cooked).
- Bake and cook for 10 minutes.
Remove from the oven and gently peel the cookies (using the blade of a knife if necessary).
Let cool and enjoy!
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel