You want raspberries, you prefer a slimming dessert and you love cottage cheese, here is the delicious recipe for raspberry blanc-mangers.
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 125 g of raspberries
- 2 gelatin sheets
- 400 g of white cheese 0% M.G.
- 40g agave syrup
- 1 lime
- 25 cl of light liquid cream
- 1 tsp. teaspoon agar-agar
- 1 raspberry coulis
Raspberry blanc-mangers recipe
Wash, dry and arrange the ramekins in ramekins or small jars. Keep 4 for dressing.
Soak the gelatin sheets in cold water for 10 minutes.
In a salad bowl,
- Arrange the cottage cheese and agave syrup, mix.
- Wash and grate the lime (keep some for dressing) and add it to the fromage blanc.
In a pot,
- Heat the liquid cream and agar-agar.
- Off the heat, add the softened gelatin.
- Mix well and pour this preparation over the cottage cheese while continuing to whisk.
- Pour the mixture over the raspberries and place in the fridge (about 1 hour 30 minutes).
When ready to serve,
- Add the rest of the lime and a raspberry to each jar.
- Accompany or not with raspberry coulis.
Enjoy your meal !
Recipe: A. Beauvais Photo: F. Hamel