Both gourmet and light, this chocolate and raspberry muffin is an ideal summer dessert to feast on with seasonal fruits.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 125 g of plain yogurt
- 3 eggs
- 100 g of Poudre CZero calorie ristallized Pure Via
- 230 g flour
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 8 cl of sunflower oil
- 150 g dark chocolate
- 125 g of raspberries
Raspberry chocolate muffins recipe
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
In a salad bowl,
- Whip the yogurt with the eggs and the Pure Via crystallized powder.
- Add the flour and baking powder, mix well, then stir in the oil to make a nice smooth dough.
- Roughly chop the chocolate and fold it into the dough.
Line muffin cups with paper cups and line them ¾ with the preparation.
Divide the raspberries among the molds then bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Check doneness by sticking a small knife into a muffin, the blade should come out dry. Let cool before tasting.
Enjoy your meal !