Here is a typical Italian starter called frittata, accompanied by delicious soy and feta beans.
Preparation : 20 min
Cooking : 25 min
Rest : 2 h
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 120 g of beans soy
- 20 g semi-salted butter
- 3 spring onions with their stems 100 g feta
- 5 branches of mint
- 6 eggs
- 25 cl of milk
- 35 g of cornstarch
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Soy bean feta frittata recipe
In a pot,
- Pouring water. Bring it to a boil, salt and add the soy beans. Cook for 5 minutes over medium heat, drain and rinse with cold water. Reserve.
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th. 6).
- Butter a dish with 5 g of butter.
- Wash, dry and mince the onions and half of their stems.
- Crumble the feta.
- Wash, remove the leaves and chop the mint.
- In a frying pan, melt the butter. Add the onions and cook until a light brown color is obtained.
- Divide the soy beans in the bottom of a baking dish, add the onions, scatter the feta and then the mint.
In a salad bowl,
- whisk the eggs with a pinch of salt, add the milk, then the cornstarch. Season. Pour this device over the vegetables and bake for 25 minutes.
Serve chilled as an aperitif (dice) or as a starter.
LEARN MORE ...
This popular Italian dish forms a thick omelet filled with all kinds of ingredients: onions, zucchini, herbs, meats ...
100% natural, egg is a food rich in protein, a perfect substitute for meat.
It has the ability to reduce hunger and therefore helps to consume fewer calories during the day if eaten for breakfast. Egg yolks are particularly high in cholesterol and saturated fatty acids.
Recipe: A. Beauvais
Photo: A. Beauvais - F. Hamel