Here is a light and gourmet dessert with red fruits and lemon balm which perfectly combines fruits and flavors.
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 5 to 10 min
Ingredient for 4 people:
- 250 g of raspberries
- 150 g of strawberries
- 125 g of currants
- 125 g of blackberries
- 125 g of blueberries
- 1 sprig of lemon balm (lemon verbena or mint, depending on the market)
- 50 g of caster sugar
- 1 packet of pastry sheets
- 30 g of butter.
Red fruit crunchy recipe with lemon balm
Preheat the oven to 210 ° C.
- Stack 12 pastry sheets and place them on a cutting board.
- Cut them in a circle to a smaller size.
Place a sheet of baking paper on the board.
- Place a cut sheet of brick on the paper.
- In a bowl, melt the butter for 30 seconds in the microwave, then brush this sheet of butter with a brush.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Superimpose a second disk of pastry sheet on the already sweet one.
- Butter then sweeten. Repeat the operation with a third sheet of brick pastry. Repeat this operation 3 more times to obtain enough to make 4 corollas.
- Hollow out these layers of pastry sheet in muffin-type molds.
- Bake on a baking sheet for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Watch from time to time so that the corollas do not color too much. When the pastry sheets have taken on a beautiful golden color, take them out of the oven.
Wash the fruit and lemon balm.
- Hull and cut the strawberries in 4.
- Chop the lemon balm leaves.
- In a bowl, combine the fruits and the finely chopped lemon balm.
- Garnish the golden corollas with red fruits and serve.
With the same fruits, you can enjoy delicious tarts made to the minute. Garnish the shortbread cookies with a bottom of Swiss cheese (mascarpone, heavy cream, whipped cream, etc.). Distribute the fruit over the cookies. It's ready !
Enjoy your meal !
© Philippe Dufour / Interfel