Here is a light, easy and quick service to prepare with the melon carpaccio on a bed of Greek yogurt, honey and pistachio.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 2 Greek yogurts
- 2 melons
- 80 g green pistachios
- 10 cl of honey
- 2 pinches of cinnamon powder
Read also :
- how to grow melon well
- health benefits and virtues of melon
Melon carpaccio on a bed of honeyed yogurt
- Roughly chop the pistachios.
- Peel, cut into four and seed the melon. Cut very thin slices from each melon quarter.
- In a salad bowl, combine the yogurt and honey. Mix. Add half of pistachios and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- In 4 different plates, pour a layer of honeyed yogurt, spread it.
Arrange the thin slices of melon on top and in a rosette. Sprinkle with the rest of the pistachio. Serve very chilled!
- This recipe can be made with watermelon, peach ...
- Yoghurts, like fermented milk, regulate transit and help fight against intestinal laziness. In addition, their lactic acid bacteria, which arrive alive in the digestive tract, promote the development of good intestinal flora, capable of blocking pathogenic bacteria (yoghurts and fermented milks are therefore qualified as “probiotics”).
- The traditional carpaccio is an Italian hors d'oeuvre made of very thin slices of raw beef (rib eye) which takes its name from a Venetian Renaissance painter: Vittore Carpaccio (who painted reds reminiscent of meat) . Today, by extension of this original preparation, carpaccio is made from other meats (white meats, poultry, fish or shellfish), but also from fruits or vegetables (see recipe).
Recipe: T. Bryone, Photo: C. Herlédan